5-Class Pass: Intermediate Bellydance: Technique & Combos with Laura Selenzi (DARTMOUTH) (Copy)
73 Tacoma Drive
5 CLASS PASS
June 14-August 23 2022
NO CLASSES on June 21, July 12, August 9th.
- 7:30-8:30pm: Intermediate Bellydance
DARTMOUTH LOCATION with Laura Selenzi
This class is for dancers who want to return to bellydance, have fun, and delve deeper into their dance. Students will study technique, elements of folkloric dance, play with props, and learn challenging movements and combos in Classic Egyptian, “American Cabaret”, and Fusion Bellydance style.
By purchasing this product, you confirm that you have read, understand, and agree to the information below, and to and the policies set forth by Serpentine Studios; and that you are of legal age.
- Refund policy:
There are no refunds on classes unless there is an emergency medical situation. However, we want you to be happy with your purchase so please discuss any issues or concerns with us and we will do everything we can to try and find a solution.
- Class Cancellations:
If Covid-related restrictions or risk factors increase, we will contact all students to discuss any changes necessary. We may need to delay in-person classes, bumping the dates forward. If that is not a possible solution we may instead provide a virtual solution; or provide credits/refunds if neither are possible.
In the case of unforeseen class cancellations, we will make all efforts to contact you. It is important that we have your updated phone number and email address for this reason. A class will either be added to the end of your session, or you will receive a virtual make-up class, or credit for one extra class if neither are possible.
If there is a snowstorm or other bad weather event, please check your email, our Instagram, or the Facebook Community Group to find out if classes are running, as we are not always able to reach all students.
- Injury Prevention and Release of Liability:
Although we are are knowledgeable and passionate about preventing injuries, you should consult your doctor before undertaking any new form of exercise if you have any concerns or medical conditions.
– I understand that it is my responsibility to listen to my body and I know I have the option to stop if something does not feel right. I agree to inform my instructors of any injuries, limitations, or health issues that currently exist, and any that arise in the future.
– I release and hold harmless Serpentine Studios, its owners and operators, and any instructors at the studio, from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any personal injury, death, damage or loss of personal belongings, that may be sustained by the participant and/or their guardian, while in or upon any premises under the control and supervision of Serpentine Studios, its owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises. I have read the Class Policies at the end of this page and understand the policies set forth.
- Class Policies:
– Please review our Covid-19 Policies. To summarize, do not come to class if you have symptoms or are a close contact of a confirmed case, sanitize your hands when you come in, and wear your mask in all common areas until you are in “your spot” and ready to dance.
– Please arrive 5 minutes before your class begins. Please do not arrive early to avoid crowding the previous classes students. If you are late for your class, please warm up first before joining in.
– Please remove your outdoor shoes at the studio door and leave them in the mat.
– Bring your own water bottle and don’t forget to take it home with you! 😉 We recommend writing your name on it.
– We ask that you do not invite spectators watch the class as the other students may feel uncomfortable with this.
– Please turn off or silence your cell phones during class.
– If something hurts, stop! Let us know and we can help you figure out what’s wrong. Often making the movement smaller or checking your alignment can solve the issue.
– Please avoid chatting when the teacher is talking. We want you to get the full benefit of our instruction so please do not disrupt the class for yourself or others.
– If a student is struggling with a move we ask that you do not try and teach them yourself. Let us do our thing and we will coach the student. Feel free to ask a question or call us over!
– Please be sure to double check that you have everything before you leave and take all your belongings with you. Water bottles and items of clothing are the most frequently forgotten.
– Come with a positive attitude, patience and kindness to yourself and others. Saying “can’t” is forbidden… unless you add a “yet!” on the end of it! : )