*UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2022*
While most Covid-19 prevention mandates are no longer in place, no one wants to get sick or spread illness to loved ones who may be vulnerable. This includes colds and flu viruses! We are committed to offering a safe space for our students to enjoy movement and community.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Screening: Before attending, please ensure you have reviewed the screening protocols on this page. If you answer yes to any, please do not come to class, talk to your instructor for make-up options.
- Hand Hygiene: Upon entry to the studio please wash or sanitize your hands.
- Social Distancing: While we are no longer practicing social distancing we ask that you respect other students comfort levels and not crowd people when possible.
- Arrive Ready and On Time: All classes will be 50 min to reduce student cross-over and crowding between sessions. Feel free to arrive 5-15 minutes before class.
Our Health & Safety Protocols:
● Everyone is encouraged to sanitize their hands prior to entering and upon leaving the studio.
● Class sizes will be capped depending on space available in the studio to encourage physical distancing and freedom of movement
● Class start and end times will be staggered to limit the number of students in a common space at the same time.
● Instructors and Students are asked not to attend class if they are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or any other contagious illness; or if they have had any close contact with a positive case.
● Regular cleaning of the studio is taken care of by the owners and their staff.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at: email@example.com
We would love to see you all on our Facebook Community Group so we can continue to support each other!
Please do not join us for class if you have any of the conditions outlined below.
- You have had any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- a fever or chills
- a new or changed chronic cough
OR TWO OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING
- a sore throat or difficulty swallowing that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition
- a runny nose that is not related to a known or preexisting condition
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing that is not related to a known or preexisting condition
2. If you had unprotected close contact with individuals who have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.