What protocols are in place to ensure a safe environment during the pandemic?Craig
- We will be following the Nova Scotia Health mandates for fitness facilities and keeping an eye on them as things evolve. Right now, that means:
- Pre-screening: Before attending, please ensure you have reviewed the following: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/when-to-seek-help/. If you answer yes to any, please join us virtually instead.
- Hand Hygiene: Upon entry and before leaving, please wash or hand sanitize at the sink or sanitizing station.
- Social Distancing: The studio has been marked for social distancing, and our class numbers are strictly limited to 10 students per class. On entry and exit please social distance in common areas. We require you wear a mask while moving about the studio, which can be removed once you are in your spot. We may switch to masks-on in class if the provincial mandates change.
- Ventilation: The studio is equipped with heat pumps which draw air from outside, 6 windows that open and a built in ventilation system.
- BYOM: For stretch and bootcamp classes, bring your own mat and props that you have (ex: a block if you want one). Please leave all other things at home. Each student will have their spot to put keys/purse/props, which will be sanitized between classes.
- Arrive Ready and On Time: Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your class, to ensure we are ready for you. All classes will be 50 min to allow for thorough cleaning and extra time between sessions.
- NEW Makeup Policy: makeups will all be done virtually due to our reduced class capacity. All registrants will be given the link and password to join in for a makeup online whenever you like.